No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $160 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $800+ in one or more transactions direct with Delta Air Lines by 10/8/2018. Flight must originate in the US. Purchase must be in US dollars
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Delta Air Lines through U.S. delta.com, via Fly Delta U.S. App, and U.S. reservation telephone line.
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories and purchases must be in U.S. dollars to qualify.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Delta Air Lines is the merchant of record, such as airfare, fare upgrades, seat selection fees, baggage fees, and Sky Club® memberships.
- Purchases such as Delta Shuttle® and Delta Vacation® packages are included if purchased through delta.com.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and sales offices, (ii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) stand alone hotel bookings and car rentals through delta.com, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) Delta Cargo, Delta Private Jets® & On Demand Charter services, Delta Flight Museum, SkyMiles® Marketplace purchases, SkyMiles Experiences™, SkyMiles Cruises.
Keep in mind cumulative transactions count, so it doesn’t have to be a single purchase of $800+. This looks like it’s highly targeted, so I doubt most people will see the offer unfortunately. Delta amex offers are fairly common, recently we had spend $300 & get $60 back and spend $600 and get $120 back. This new offer is a discount of 20% if you spend exactly $800 (same as the other offers). Gift cards aren’t excluded this time and have worked in previous offers as well, so that is one option for maxing out the $800 required.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?