Published on May 6th, 2019 | by William Charles7
Recap: Facebook Crypto, Boeing Knew & More
- Marriott says Arne Sorenson to remain CEO while being treated for pancreatic cancer by CNBC. Remember that if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all.
- Delta Now Charging More Than Half a Roundtrip for Many One-Way International Awards by VFTW.
- Facebook Building Cryptocurrency-Based Payments System by WSJ
- Boeing Knew About Safety-Alert Problem for a Year Before Telling FAA, Airlines by WSJ. People are dead because of this, if Boeing knew this was an issue then people need to go to prison.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Amex Offers: 30% Off Streaming Services, up to $15 (Sirius, Pandora, Spotify, Sling TV, CBS, Showtime)
- Amazon Prime: Complete In-Garage Delivery & Get $10 Amazon Credit
- [Targeted] Get 30%-50% off Uber, 10 Rides, $6 Max Discount Per Ride
- Hilton Go More, Get More – Earn 2x Points + Bonus Points For Milestones (5/6 – 8/8)
- Daily Getaways 2019 – Preview Now Available – Deals Start 05/06
- [Targeted] eBay: $10 Off $30
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Chase Pay: 10%/10x Back At Fry’s Grocery
- Amazon: $7 Off $20+ On Select Office Products When You Use Amazon Assistant
- Safeway: $100 Kohl’s Giftcard For $90 [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- Live Nation: National Concert Week – All In Tickets For $20 (5/1 – 5/7)
Here are some of the most popular posts from over the weekend:
- [YMMV] Chase Sapphire Preferred Prequalified Offer for 70,000 Points Signup Bonus
- American Express Hilton No Annual Fee 75,000 Point Offer (No Lifetime Language)
- Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards (5/5-5/11), Now Live