Published on May 5th, 2019 | by William Charles85
[Expired] American Express Hilton No Annual Fee 75,000 Point Offer (No Lifetime Language)
Deal has now expired, view more American Express deals by clicking here.
- American Express is offering 75,000 points after $1,000 in spend within the first three months on the Hilton no annual fee card. This offer contains no lifetime language.
- No annual fee
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 7x on Hilton hotels or resorts
- 5x at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets and U.S. gas stations
- 3x on all other purchases
- Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product language is not present on this offer, but double check yourself.
Strange that there looks to be a public link with no lifetime language. Offer was originally sent out via e-mail, so it’s very possible that it’s supposed to be targeted. Highest bonus we’ve seen on this card is 100,000 points or 75,000 + $100 so this offer is really only attractive for people that have had the card before.
I think there is some risk involved here as we normally don’t see no lifetime language public links like this. Because of that I won’t be adding it to the best credit card bonus page for now. If you have any questions about American Express, read this post first.
Hat tip to OJtheJEWSMAN