Published on March 7th, 2019 | by William Charles17
Recap: Marriott Playing Games With Availability, Dollar Tree To Close Stores & More
- Losing Trust: Marriott Blocked Award Availability; Now It Magically Re-Appears After Prices Increase by Middle Aged Miles. At this stage nothing Marriott does surprises me anymore. I have zero faith in them doing the right thing ever.
- Dollar Tree to close up to 390 Family Dollar stores, reports $2.3 billion loss by CNBC. Hit to some MSers.
- PSA: Airbnb Gift Card Caveats by DEM Flyers.
- Online bank Chime now valued at $1.5 billion after new funding round by CNBC.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Sam’s Club: Become A Member For $45 & Get $45 Off Your First Scan & Go Order – Stack For Massive Discounts
- Samsung Pay: Rewards Hunt, Visit AT&T Store & Get 500 Rewards Point
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- Coke Rewards: Redeem 10 Codes & Get Free Popcorn & Drink At AMC + 10 For Free Ticket
- [Targeted] Elements Financial $20 For Opening Aimme Savings Account
- UberEats Promo Codes: frenchdip19 (Free French Dip Sandwich From McAlister’s Deli) & FREESOUP (Free Soup From Panera)
Here are some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- Add me