Published on February 11th, 2020 | by William Charles1
Recap: Sprint Stock Up Based On T-Mobile Approval, 1800-Flowers Stacking & More
- Dangerous Domain Corp.com Goes Up for Sale by Krebs On Security.
- 1-800-Flowers: Save Up To 75% (Or More) By Stacking Offers by Frequent Miler.
- A reddit user made an Amazon gift card reload/xfinity bill pay script. Personally I won’t be using this. It’s a little time consuming completing debit card transaction requirements, but don’t really want to risk getting banned from Amazon and too much other risk. Others might find it helpful
- Sprint stock up more than 60% after report that U.S. District judge is set to rule in favor of its deal with T-Mobile by CNBC.
Deals starting/expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Marcus $100 Bonus for New & *Existing* Savings Customers with $10,000 Deposit (1.70% APY)
- Chase Checking $5 Autosave Bonus By Saving $30
- Hy-Vee: Spend $50 On Happy Giftcards & Get 20¢ Off Per Gallon
- Regal Cinemas: Free Screening Of Harriett (2/4 & 2/11)
- [TX] H-E-B: Get $10 Gift Card with $50 Vanilla Visa Purchase
- Kroger: 4x Fuel Points On Visa/MC Fixed Value & Dining/Entertainment Giftcards
- CVS: Free 8×10 Photo Print With Promo Code CUPID (Free In Store Pick Up)
Deals starting/expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [Targeted] Avianca: Additional 1x Point Per $1 Spent ($2,000 Limit)
- Earn 5% in eBay Bucks on Purchases with No Minimum (2/10-2/12)
Here are some of the most popular posts from past few days:
- Safeway: Save $15 on 2x$100+ Visa Giftcard [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- [CA, CO, AZ, NM] BBVA $400 Checking Bonus + $50 Savings Bonus – Available Via Phone & In Branch