Published on March 1st, 2019 | by William Charles9
Recap: Tarmac Delay Fines, AmEx Cards Backup Funding Serve & More
- Amex Cards No Longer an Option for Serve Backup Funding by Danny Deal Guru. You could still earn points on third party issued American Express cards, although I suspect most readers are banned.
- Uber Reportedly Close To Buying Competitor Careem by PYMNTS. Interesting they are still in acquiring mode so close to an IPO.
- Stuck on a plane: American, Delta fined for lengthy tarmac delays by USA Today.
- We faked a model to the top of London fashion week. Might not to be every-bodies taste, but I thought this was fun.
Deals expiring at the end of today or starting today (view the full deal calendar here):
- Radisson Rewards 2019 Category Changes (84 Increase In Price, 56 Decrease) Effective 3/1/19
- Giftcards.com: Get 10% Rewards Points on Happy Guy (Home Depot) and Happy Bites Gift Cards
- Check if your Amazon No-Rush-Shipping Credits are Expiring on March 1
- [Targeted] ShopRunner: Make A Purchase & Get $15 Cashback
- Kroger: 4x Fuel Points on All Gift Cards this Weekend, Includes Visa/MC [3/1-3/3]
Deals expiring at end of tomorrow:
- [YMMV] Staples: $6/$8 Free
- [MI] Oakland University Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus – Incoming Freshmen Only
- [Targeted] Chase: Enroll In Paperless Statements, Get $5 Bonus
- Safeway: 8x Rewards On Happy Giftcards [Vons, Randall’s, Albertsons, Tom Thumb, Acme, Jewel, Shaw’s]
- Lowe’s 11% Rebate of up to $500 in Select Stores [2/24-3/2]
We are trying something new where we also post some of the most popular posts from yesterday:
- Chase INK Preferred No Longer Earns 3x on Venmo, Giftcardmall, and Simon
- Amex Offers: AT&T Wireless, Spend $175 and get $100 or 10,000 Points Back (2x)