Published on December 24th, 2017 | by William Charles58
[Expired] [Atlanta, GA (Reynoldstown Branch)] Synovus $300 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
This bonus has expired and is no longer available, click here to view the best current checking bonuses.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: 144 Moreland Avenue NE, Suite E Atlanta, GA 30307 Reynoldstown branch
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: 15 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None in branch
- Monthly fees: $10, waive able
- Early account termination fee: $25, 90 days
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: April 30th, 2018
- Open a new personal checking account at Synovus’ Reynoldstown branch and receive a bonus of $300 when you complete the following requirements:
- 15 check card transactions within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- This offer is available only to new personal checking account customers.
- Only one offer is available per address.
- You must open and fund a new personal checking account by April 30, 2018 with a minimum of $100 (not including the incentive).
- Within 60 days of opening and funding your account, you must complete 15 check card purchase transactions (signature or PIN transactions only – ATM transactions do not count towards the 15 transactions), with all 15 purchase transactions posting successfully to your account.
- If earned, bonus payouts (one time only if you meet the requirements within 60 days of account opening) will be posted either on January 19, February 16, March 23, April 20, May 18, June 22 or July 20, 2018 and will be in the form of a credit to the new checking account reflected on your statement as “checking incentive.”
- You are responsible for any tax due on any amount received which is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Offer is non-transferrable, may not be combined with other offers, and does not apply if you are already an owner of a consumer checking account (primary or secondary) with Synovus Bank.
- Checking accounts must be in good standing at the time of incentive payout.
The easiest way to keep this account fee (unless you’re a student or part of the military) is to open an access or gold checking account. Both accounts come with a $10 monthly fee that is waived if you do either of the following:
- Have an average daily balance of $1,000 or more
- Have direct deposits of $500 or more each month
Pretty insane bonus, $300 and no direct deposit requirement and easy to keep the account fee free. Shame it’s only in branch only. Definitely worth doing if you live near a branch, will be adding this to our list of the best regional specific bank bonuses. They also have a credit card that lets you choose one 3% cash back category.
Big thanks to reader, Curmudgeon who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times