Published on August 1st, 2016 | by William Charles23
Round Up Of New AmEx Offers: Sheraton, Delta, Ritz-Carlton & More
It’s the 1st of the month, that means American Express have just released a whole heap of new American Express sync offers. Here is a list of what is available, I’ve marked what’s available with a hashtag as well, along with a link to giftcardwiki to see resale rates for gift cards:
- #AmexSwarovski: Spend $150 and receive $30 statement credit. (GCW: 65%)
#AmexSheraton: Spend $250 and receive $50 statement credit #AmexSurLaTable: Spend $50 and receive $10 statement credit (GCW: 65%)
- #AmexRitz Ritz-Carlton: Spend $500, get $100 back (GCW: 73%)
The following are targeted offers:
- Delta: Spend $1,000 , get $200
- EarthLink: Spend $25, get $25 back X 2
- Brooks Running: Spend $100, get $20 back
- DollarTree.com: Spend $225, get 4,500 Membership Rewards points (GCW: 75%)
- Charming Charlie: Spend $50 and get $10 back (GCW: 60%)
- Henri Bendel: Spend $200, get $50 back (GCW: 65%)
Probably the most useful offers are the Delta offer, the hotel offers and maybe even the dollar tree offer. Unfortunately none of them look profitable from a reselling gift card angle, but I haven’t really checked out portal payouts and the like yet. If you received an offer not listed, let us know in the comments.
View more Amex offers here & see these posts to learn more about Amex Offers:
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?