Published on June 11th, 2017 | by William Charles10
[St Louis, MO only] Great Southern Bank $100 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: St Louis, MO area only. [Location finder]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: eStatements, online banking, and 10 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Great Southern Bank is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new checking account at any St. Louis-area Great Southern location and meet the following requirements:
- Sign up for eStatements and online banking
- Use your new debit card ten times within 30 days
The Fine Print
- $100 bonus awarded after all conditions are met.
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
GS checking and basic now accounts both have no monthly fee to worry about. I couldn’t get the fee schedule to load, so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Always love a bank bonus with no direct deposit requirement. Personally I think this is worth doing if you live near a branch as it’s easy to keep fee free and trigger the bonus as well. I’ve added this the best checking bonuses.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications