Down to $30 in Swagbucks.
Update 4/24/22: The Swagbucks part of the bonus is now up to 6,000, worth $60. (ht newguy)
Update 4/16/22: Invstr is now 5,000 Swagbucks.
- Swagbucks is offering 6,000 SB (worth $60) when you sign up for the Invstr banking and investing app and deposit $5.
- Invstr also offers new users $30 worth of bitcoin when you fund a new account with $100 or more.
The Fine Print
- Cashing out your deposit within the first month of opening your Invstr+ account will result in no SB.
- SB is distributed by Swagbucks, not by Invstr. SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- This offer is only available to new Invstr customers.
- Must install the Invstr app through Swagbucks affiliate link.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including account funding information to earn SB.
- Must deposit $5 or more into your Invstr+ account to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant’s views, policies, products or services. Swagbucks is not sponsored or endorsed by Stash and Stash has no responsibility to fulfill any rewards earned through this program. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
I’m not sure it’s worth opening a new financial account for $60, though with the $30 crypto bonus it gets more interesting. In any case, it’s a good deal for someone who is interested in trying out the app, one which I don’t know much about.
Hat tip to reader Eli