Published on April 19th, 2019 | by William Charles9
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Adobe, Spend $10+ & Receive $10 Statement Credit, Up to 3x
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $10+ in one or more transactions online at Adobe.com by 5/31/19. Limit of 3 statement credits
The Fine Print
- Excludes purchases made via app, marketo products and packages, adobe branded merchandise, purchases made through authorized retailers, resellers or other third parties and Fotolia and Tubemogul brands
- Valid until 5/31/2019
Not sure how to really take advantage of this other than to just help reduce costs for anybody using Adobe already.
Hat tip to reader Feb S
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?