Published on January 8th, 2019 | by William Charles15
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: ADT, Spend $250+ & Receive $200 Statement Credit
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $200 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $250+ for ADT service by calling 833-238-4311, online at ADT.com/AMEX, or via ADT mobile app by 4/7/2019. ADT monitoring contract and other fees apply.
The Fine Print
- Offer not applicable to system/services purchased from ADT Authorized Dealer(s) or international transactions.
- Offer requires a 36-month monitoring contract with ADT starting at $28.99/ mo. plus tax for Traditional Service level (In California, 24-month, total service charges starting at $695.76) and enrollment in ADT’s Extended Limited Warranty and ADT EasyPay.
- Automation Service level starting at $47.99 plus tax.
- Does not include $25 activation fee.
- Upon early termination by Customer, ADT may charge 75% of the monthly service charges due for the balance of the contract term.
Terms say you need to sign up for a 36 month monitoring contract, the real question will be if this works for existing users or not. I’m also not really sure how you’re supposed to hit the $250 in spend by 4/7/2019 if you sign up for a new account if it’s $28.99 per month for the lowest level?
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?