Update 9/13/20: More people have been targeted. Worth checking to see if you’re eligible if you weren’t before.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions online at Amazon.com by 11/8/20. Limit of two statement credits.
- Others are seeing a better deal for $10 back on $50. Limit 2 statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases
- Not valid at interational sites owned and/or operated by Amazon
- Not valid on Amazon Go, Amazon Location, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive
As always Amazon is always cheaper when stacking deals, for a full list of current Amazon deals click here. Some purchases on Amazon are also eligible for cash back via a portal. If you’re purchase isn’t eligible consider using our affiliate link instead if you find the site help.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?