No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $175 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make one or more purchases online at cathaypacific.com or via Cathay Pacific Airways App by 12/31/22
The Fine Print
- Offer valid on one or more transactions.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Cathay Pacific Airways through U.S. cathaypacific.com or via Cathay Pacific Airways App.
- Offer valid only for purchases where Cathay Pacific Airways is the merchant of record.
- Flight must originate from US, purchase must be made through US Website or US version of merchant mobile app, and transaction must be in USD.
- Excludes the following: (i) purchases in-person at the airport, lounges, and Cathay Shop online, (ii) purchases on-board flights for food, beverage, and WiFi, (iii) standalone hotel bookings and car rentals, (iv) purchases through third parties or affiliated agents, and (v) charges for pet fees, port service fees and animal hold fees, (vi) duty-free pre-flight orders, Marco Polo Club Service Center, air ticket reissuance, flight Insurance, revalidating an air ticket issued by another airline and Asiamiles.com.
- Valid until 12/31/22
Nice deal for anybody that has upcoming travel plans with Cathay Pacific, probably not a big enough discount to change booking behavior though.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?