Published on November 10th, 2019 | by William Charles11
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Fresh Direct, Spend $100+ & Receive $20 Statement Credit ($50 Off $100 For New Users)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at freshdirect.com by 12/31/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for FreshDirect purchases made online at freshdirect.com or via the merchant mobile app.
- Includes online purchases made via FD Office and FoodKick.
- Excludes purchases of beer, wine, and spirits.
New users can get $50 off $99+ with promo code FDIRECT or GOBBLE50. Can also try going through a portal for an additional 6%+ cash back, but using the coupon will likely invalidate cash back. There is a delivery fee, but you can also do free pick up. If you spend exactly $149 you’d get $50 for being a new user and then a further $20 back via this offer basically $149 in goods for $79.
Hat tip to DDG
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?