Published on February 5th, 2019 | by William Charles17
[Targeted] AmEx Offer: Gelson’s, Spend $60+ & Receive $15 Statement Credit (Can Be Done Twice)
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 1,500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $60+ in-store at Gelson’s by 3/31/2019. Limit 3,000 Membership Rewards points
- Some people have the same deal but for $15
The Fine Print
- Available in store and on click & collect orders placed online but picked up in store
- Excludes all orders placed online for delivery, online pharmacy orders, and Viktor Benes Bakery and Renaud’s Bakery locations.
Gelson’s is a grocery store chain in SoCal. Not sure if they sell gift cards or not, but good deal regardless.
Hat tip to Travel For Miles
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?