Published on September 6th, 2018 | by William Charles9
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Intercontinental Spend $500+ & Receive $100 Statement Credit
This offer has now expired, view more American Express offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at an InterContinental hotel
The Fine Print
- Valid for stays between 9/4/18 and 11/30/18
- Only valid for properties in the US
U.S. restriction sucks. Don’t forget to sign up for the IHG double plus more promotion as well. If you have a stay after 11/30, you can usually call in advance and request the payment to be made and it will trigger the offer.
Hat tip to reader Aks and Running With Miles
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?