Published on December 4th, 2019 | by William Charles23
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: Lowe’s, Spend $50+ & Receive $10 Statement Credit
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions in-store at Lowe’s or online at Lowes.com
- Others are seeing the same offer for 1,000 Membership Rewards points instead.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid in-store at participating locations in the US and online at Lowes.com.
- Excludes purchases shipped outside of the US, e-gift card purchases, corporate gift card purchases, bulk gift card purchases, outlet locations and ATGstores.com, Lowe’s Zone, Custom Blinds and Shades, Porch, Resolve, and The Mine. Offer is non-transferable.
Save it on a card with an extra MR point per $1 spent at Lowe’s. Lowe’s has third party gift cards, although you’ll need to purchase them in store – more information on that here. You can save one cash offer and one points offer if you got both offers on different cards.
This offer should stack beautifully with this 10%/$10 Amex Offer deal on home improvement stores which works in-store or online for Lowe’s. It should also stack well for online Lowe’s orders with this $10 off $75 Amex Offer.
Hat tip to reader curmudgeon & jj
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?