Published on November 18th, 2019 | by William Charles6
[Expired] [Targeted] Amex Offers: 10% Back at Home Improvement or Home Furnishing ($20 Max)
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases at select US home improvement and furnishing stores by 12/31/2019. Limit of $20 in total statement credits
The Fine Print
- Offer valid on in-store and online purchases made directly with Home Depot, Lowes, Design within Reach, Rooms To Go, Raymour & Flanigan, Crate & Barrel and Restoration Hardware. Also valid on online only purchases made directly on Houzz.com, Wayfair.com and
Menards.com. Not valid on e-gift cards purchased on homedepot.com and lowes.com . Also not valid on physical (including reloadable) gift cards purchased online on homedepot.com. For Lowes, excludes purchases at Lowes Zone, Porch, Orchard Supply Hardware, Custom Blinds and Shades, The Mine and Resolve. For Home Depot, excludes gas station and car wash purchases, and purchases at Blinds, Your Other Warehouse, HD Direct, Home Decorators Collection, Home Depot Foundation, Employee Funds, and Employee Committee. For Menards, excludes wood recycling and pallet sales, and purchases at Blueprint Upload, Menards Transportation, Nail Plant, Menard Real Estate, Midwest Manufacturing and Truss store. For Restoration Hardware, employee sample sales and purchases made at cafes, restaurants and wine vaults are excluded. For Rooms to Go, payments to your Pay your Bill with your Rooms to Go account will be excluded. For Crate & Barrel, excludes business sales and corporate orders, installation services, Pro+ subscription, the photographer network, brand advertising and Service+.
Hat tip to reader Wayne M
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?