Published on August 1st, 2018 | by William Charles15
[Expired] [Targeted] AmEx Offer: QuikTrip, Spend $5+ & Receive $5 Statement Credit (Up To 3 Times)
No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $5 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $5 or more in-store at QuikTrip stores or via the QT app by 10/15/18. Limit of $15 in statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Offer valid only for purchases in-store at QuikTrip Stores and through the QT mobile app.
- Not valid for purchases paid for at the pump or online.
- Limit 3 statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
Same offer was available earlier in the year. Personal pizzas cost $4.99, after tax you’ll hit more than $5. You should be able to also use it on gift card purchases. Unfortunately doesn’t work for purchases at the pump, but you can still use it for gas purchases and pay in store (successful data point here).
Hat tip to reader Ed
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?