No direct link, targeted offer
- Get a $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $200 or more online at tripfuel.com/amexoffer by 2/8/2020. Limit of 3 statement credits.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only for hotel bookings through www.tripfuel.com/amexoffer.
- Excludes all other Booking Holdings Inc. brands, such as but not limited to booking.com, priceline.com, and rocketmiles.com.
- Valid until 2/8/2020
TripFuel is an online travel agency run by booking.com/priceline etc. I did a few searches and it seemed that TripFuel was more expensive than booking direct/through Booking.com so I imagine you’ll be better off stacking discounts with Hotels.com instead.
Hat tip to DDG
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?