Published on June 26th, 2019 | by Chuck14
[Targeted] Amex Offers: Samsclub.com $15 Off $30
Check your Amex Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $30+ in one or more transactions online at Samsclub.com by 7/24/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid online on US website only at Samsclub.com and via Sam’s Club mobile app (excluding the Scan and Go app).
- Not valid on purchases made in-Club, via the Scan and Go app, phone orders or new memberships.
- Excludes Club pick up paid for in-store.
- Excludes prescription and photo purchases made via Sam’s Club mobile app, Sam’s Club fuel and third Party Services offered to Sam’s Club Members (Auto Buying Program, Payroll, Stationary, Checks, Healthcare, Legal Zoom, Photo Center, Business Payment Solutions, Samsclubcontacts.com, Accounting Services, Business Lending Center, Identity Protection Service, Business Printing).
As this deal is online only, remember to make sure you use a shopping portal (just remember some purchases like gift card are excluded). There isn’t any gift card restriction in the fine print of the Amex Offer deal, so that should work fine. Full list of gift card options can be found here.
One thing that Sam’s Club does that is exceptionally annoying is that a $50 card actually costs slightly less than $50, meaning it won’t trigger this offer. You can also split payment across two cards, but that still doesn’t help as a $100 gift card costs less than $100 as well. You can buy as a non member, but then you’ll be charged a 10% surcharge. Feel free to share how you plan to maximize this deal in the comments below. One way that would work is to purchase two $30 gift cards for $28.98 each.
Hat tip to SD
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?