Published on October 6th, 2017 | by William Charles7
[Expired] [Targeted FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV] Fifth Third $750 Business Checking Bonus
This deal has expired and is no longer valid.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $750
- Availability: Targeted FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, OH, TN, WV
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Deposit $500 and maintain for 30 days
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Yes
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: $11
- Early account termination fee: None but $50 closing fee
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: November 29th, 2017
No direct link, it’s a targeted offer
- Open a new business checking (business standard, premium or elite) and receive a bonus of $750 when you complete the following requirements:
- Add $500 or more in funds within 10 business days of account opening
- Maintain a $500 balance for 30 days
The Fine Print
- Offer not available to existing Fifth Third business checking or to those with an account that has been closed within the last 12 months.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
The easiest way to keep the account fee free is to open a Fifth Third Business Standard Checking Account, this account has a monthly fee of $11 that is waived if you have a balance of $5,000 or more (and this required for the bonus anyway). As far as we know there is no longer any early account termination fee either, but regardless of when you do close your account you’re required to pay a $50 fee.
Obviously this is an insane deal, if you were targeted then I’d definitely recommend signing up. If you were targeted also share any reasons why you think you might have been in the comments below. There is also a public $300 personal checking bonus worth doing as well. Such a shame this one is targeted, fingers crossed for a good public one to come soon.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times