Published on July 22nd, 2019 | by William Charles36
[Expired] [TN, In Branch only] Wilson Bank $400 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
Deal has expired, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
[Update 7/28/19: The bank has clarified with us that the all account holders must be residents of our nine (9) county footprint within middle Tennessee. This includes: Rutherford, Williamson, Smith, Putnam, Dekalb, Wilson, Sumner, Davidson, Trousdale.]
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $400
- Availability: In branch only, all branches are in middle TN (see update, above)
- Direct deposit required: Direct deposit or ACH transfer of $500+
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: August 15th, 2019
- Wilson Bank & Trust is offering a bonus of $400 when you open a new cash back checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Receive at least one ACH or direct deposit must post within 60 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- To receive your $400 bonus you must open a Cash Back account with an opening deposit of at least $100, and at least one ACH or direct deposit must post to your account within 60 days of account opening.
- Opening deposits cannot be transferred from existing Wilson Bank & Trust account.
- If you meet the stated requirements of this promotional oﬀer, the bonus will be credited to your account within 6 weeks of the ﬁrst direct deposit or ACH.
- This offer is for new checking accounts.
- Limit one account per SSN. Subject to bank approval.
- Oﬀer expires 8/15/19.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee.
Seems like a great deal if you live near a branch. I’ll definitely be adding this to our list of the best checking account bonuses.
Hat tip to Matt B
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times