Published on December 15th, 2018 | by William Charles32
[WA, OR, ID & In Branch] Columbia Bank $300 Business Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: In branch only, all branches are in: Washington, Oregon and Idaho. [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional requirements: Deposit $500 & maintain for 90 days
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: $10, avoidable
- Early account termination fee: Account must be open at time of bonus posting
- Household limit: None listed, one per business though
- Expiration date:
September 30th, 2018 October 31st, 2018 November 30th, 2018 December 31st, 2018January 31st, 2018
- Columbia Bank is offering a $300 bonus when you complete the following requirements:
- Open a new Business Growth Checking or Business Relationship Checking Account using promo code e-mail to you. You get this code on the landing page linked above.
- Make at least one deposit of $500 or more within 15 calendar days of opening
- Maintain an average daily balance of $500 or more for the first 90 days
The Fine Print
- Limited time offer.
- To receive the $300 gift: 1) Open a Business Growth Checking or Business Relationship Checking Account, subject to approval, 2) Make at least one deposit of $500 or more to the account within 15 calendar days of account opening and 3) Maintain an average daily balance of $500 or more for the first 90 days after account opening. All standard account opening procedures apply.
- This offer is not available to existing Columbia Bank business checking account customers.
- Fiduciary accounts and nonprofit organizations do not qualify for the offer.
- Offer is not available to those whose business checking accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance.
- Limit one $300 gift per qualifying account. Limit one $300 gift per business.
- After you have completed all the above requirements, we will deposit the gift in your new account in the three months following the 90-day review period.
- The gift is considered interest and will be reported to the IRS in accordance with applicable law.
- Accounts overdrawn or closed at the time of the gift fulfillment are not eligible for this offer.
- Employees of Columbia Bank, its affiliates and subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer.
- You must present this offer code at the time of account opening to qualify for the gift.
- We reserve the right to restrict or change this offer at any time.
- Number of days used to determine gift eligibility will be calendar days. Member FDIC.
Business Growth Checking is the easiest eligible account to keep fee free. It has a $10 monthly fee, this is waived if you do any of the following:
- 10 debit card purchases per month
- or $2,500 minimum daily balance
Early Account Termination Fee
Account must be open at time of bonus posting. Other than that I don’t think there is any early account termination fee.
They also have a $200 personal checking bonus worth doing. I imagine you can open both at the same time. This $300 business checking bonus is definitely worth doing, only requires a $500 deposit to trigger the bonus. I guess most people would deposit $2,500 to avoid the monthly fees as well. Either way still a great bonus and we will be adding this to our best business checking account bonuses.
Big thanks to reader, Jacob W who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times