Published on January 12th, 2020 | by Chuck23
[YMMV] American Express Business Platinum 110,000 Points Signup Bonus Offer With $25,000 Spend
Update 1/12/2020: Deal is showing up for some.
Direct Link to offer (check incognito)
Some people are seeing an increased signup bonus on the American Express business Platinum card when checking incognito:
- Get 60,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 within 3 months of signup.
- Get an additional 50,000 Membership Rewards points after spending an additional $15,000 within 3 months of signup.
- Annual fee of $595 is not waived the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent on purchases made with airlines or hotels booked directly from AmericanExpress Travel website
- 1.5x points on qualifying purchases of $5,000 or more
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- Lounge access:
- Centurion lounge access
- International American Express lounge access
- Delta SkyClub lounge access
- Priority pass select membership
- Airspace lounge access
- Internet Access:
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- SPG gold status (this will also give you Marriott Gold status)
- Hilton gold status
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
- No foreign transaction fees
- View these other hidden benefits
- SoulCycle benefits
- You can only get the sign up bonus on American Express cards once per lifetime.
Standard offer on the card is 75k on $20k spend ($10k+$10k), this offer requires an additional $5,000 in spend and gets an extra 25,000 points. There’s also the call-in method which offers (YMMV) 100,000 points on just $10,000 in spend. As always you can read more about American Express cards here.