Published on May 10th, 2018 | by William Charles468
Incredible Bank $100 Checking Bonus + $100 Per Referral – Available Nationwide
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100 for referrer and referree
- Availability: Nationwide?
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $250+ in a single deposit
- Additional requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $10, 90 days
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: July 15th, 2018
- Incredible Bank is offering a $100 checking bonus when you open a new free incredible checking account using a referral code. You’ll also get an additional $100 for every friend you refer. The person being referred needs to complete the following requirements:
- have a direct deposit of $250 or more posted to the account by midnight July 16
- Must request, receive and use Incrediblebank debit card at least 5 times for purchases of $5 or more before July 16th, 2018
- Enroll in online banking
- Sign up for eStatements
The Fine Print
- The referred friend must open an Incrediblebank checking account by 6:00pm CST, June 15, 2018; and, have a direct deposit of $250 or more posted to the account by midnight July 16, 2018 to receive their $100 bonus. Bank transfers do not qualify for direct deposit. Direct deposit should be recurring payroll, Social Security, pension or other government benefit.
- Multiple deposits that aggregate $250 do not count towards bonus.
- The following requirements must also be met to receive the $100 bonus by the new account holder:
- Must request, receive and use a new Incrediblebank debit card linked to the new checking account for 5 or more debit card purchases of at least $5 each or more, during the promotional period of May 3, 2018 through July 16, 2018. ATM transactions do not apply. All transactions must be posted to the account by midnight July 16, 2018.
- Enroll in online banking.
- Sign up for E-Statements.
- New checking account must be open and have a positive balance as of the end of the
promotional period to be eligible to receive the bonus.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about. There is a $10 fee if the account is closed within 90 days.
At the top of the page they talk about a $200 bonus just for opening an account, but I think you need to have received a targeted mailer for that because when I try to sign up it says it doesn’t recognize my details. This should mean that readers are only eligible for $100 for joining, plus $100 for each friend they refer but I’m not entirely sure (if somebody can get the $200 bonus to work for everybody that would be much better).
Feel free to share your referral codes in the comments below, but please also provide some useful information (e.g hard/soft pull and if you can fund with a credit card plus your own experience). People that don’t follow these rules will have their codes removed.
Big thanks to reader, Jim & EO who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times