Update 2/9/22: Deal is back and valid until 12/31/22.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $200
- Availability: Must Work in / resident of Alameda, Contra Costa, Kings, San Joaquin, Solano or Stanislaus Counties CA, or have family member with account there.
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: Use promo code
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: $2,000
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date:
December 31st, 2019December 31, 2022
- 1st Untied Credit Union is offering a bonus of $200 when you open a new business checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code SMALLBIZ
The Fine Print
- Offer expires December 31, 2020, is subject to change or withdrawal at any time and is not available to existing 1st United business checking accounts.
- Must use promo code SMALLBIZ when applying.
- Incentive will be credited by the tenth of the month following account opening.
- Checking account and debit card establishment are subject to approval through ChexSystems.
- Federally Insured by NCUA.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Basic checking account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
Account needs to remain open for six months otherwise the bonus will be forfeit.
Not sure if this is targeted towards the people who have done the $100 personal checking bonus, or open to everybody as long as you use the promo code. If anybody goes for this deal then please share your experiences in the comments below. I won’t be adding this to the best bank account bonuses until we know if it’s open to everybody or not.
Hat tip to reader EW
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times
- Update 5/25/20: Deal has been extended until December 31st, 2020. Hat tip to reader EW
- Update 3/15/20: Extended through April 30, 2020.