Deal has ended, view more credit card bonuses by clicking here.
Update 9/10/20: Affiliate links are showing an end date of 9/14, but referrals still showing the end date of 9/21.
No direct link, you need to use a referral link to get this offer
- Signup for the Southwest Plus, Premier, or Priority credit card and get up to 65,000 Southwest points
- Apply by September 21st, 2020
- Chase 5/24 rule does apply to this card
- Annual fees are not waived the first year
- The Premier personal and business cards earn a 6,000 points anniversary bonus; the Plus earns 3,000 points anniversary bonus; the Priority earns 7,500 anniversary bonus
- Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card Full Review & F.A.Q’s
- How Much Are Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Worth?
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About The Southwest Companion Pass
These cards offered a 75,000 point bonus earlier this year. But that was the highest bonus we’ve ever seen. The standard bonus is 40,000 points and we frequently see 60,000 points after $2,000 in spend. This is an extra 5,000 points than those 60,000 point offers but still less than we saw earlier in the year. I’ll add this to the best credit card bonus post but with a disclaimer that we saw that higher bonus fairly recently. Do not share your referrals in the comments here, instead share them in this linked page instead.