Offer is back through September 2, 2020. Added image below. Hat tip to Chase-ing UR points
- Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more at BP or Amoco using the BPme mobile app by 6/2/2020.
- Others are seeing a similar offer for 1,000 points instead.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for automotive fuel purchases made in-app via the US BPme app at participating BP & Amoco US locations.
- Participating locations can be found by using the BP Station finder within the BPme app.
- In order to be eligible, you must first load your Card to the US BPme app using a compatible device.
- Qualifying spend must be met after any BP Rewards are applied to an in-app purchase.
- Excludes payments not made via the US BPme app, including online transactions, physical gift cards purchased in-store and online, physical location and customer service phone orders, convenience store purchases, car washes, garage/mechanic/repair services, restaurants at BP or Amoco stations, aviation and marine fuel, BP Motor Club, Aral and ampm purchases.
$10 off $25 is a 40% discount which is terrific for gas (a lot of people value the points even higher than that), and the low $25 threshold also makes it feasible for those with small gas tanks. It does require downloading the app and adding your card(s) there. You should be able to save on cash offer and one points offer to be able to take advantage twice.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?