Published on August 14th, 2019 | by Chuck3
Amex Offers: Home Chef, Get $10 Back With $45 Purchase (4x), Stack With Swagbucks
Check Amex Offers in your American Express login for this deal:
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $45 or more online at homechef.com by 11/11/2019. Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $40).
The Fine Print
- Valid online only.
- Excludes purchases of kitchenware through the Home Chef Website.
Not a huge discount, but nice that it continues for 4 charges.
- Swagbucks regularly has deals to get rewards on your first Home Chef order, it’s often even a moneymaker without the Amex Offer. Currently, they are offering 2,000 Swagbucks (though we’ve seen 3,000 in the past).
- Swagbucks also has a promo code MEALS4U which gets you $30 off your first order at Home Chef.
- You may also find an offer on your Membership Rewards cards to get a bonus 1x points per $1 on Home Chef purchases.
- There are often cashback deals on Bank Amerideals and Chase Offers for Home Chef as well, though this Amex Offer is likely a better deal since those are typically for 10% off.
We reported yesterday on an Amex Offer deal for other meal delivery services.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?