Published on October 17th, 2019 | by William Charles18
[Expired] Amex Offers: Office Supply Stores, Spend $350 And Get $40 Back
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Check your Amex Offers for the following deal:
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $350+ in one or more transactions in-store at select US office supply stores by 12/31/2019.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases at US office supply stores.
- “Office supply stores” are in the business of selling a range of office supplies including items like paper, notebooks, office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers) and office furniture (e.g. desks, desk chairs, and filing cabinets).
- Excludes supplies purchased at other retail stores.
- Pharmacies, supermarkets, warehouse clubs and superstores are not considered office supply stores.
Some people are seeing this on cards with the 35% back offer at Office Supply Stores. I assume this new $40 offer is highly targeted.
Hat tip to reader Jeff L
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?