Published on October 4th, 2019 | by Chuck21
[Expired] [Targeted] Amex Offers: Office Supply Stores, Get 35% Back (Max $40) on Amex Business Cards
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
No direct link, check the Amex Offers on your business cards to check if targeted
- Get 35% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Amex business card to make purchases at select US office supply stores by 12/31/19. Limit of $40 in total statement credits.
- Others are seeing: Spend $400 and get $40 statement credit.
The Fine Print
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Business Cards are eligible.
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases at US office supply stores.
- “Office supply stores” are in the business of selling a range of office supplies including items like paper, notebooks, office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers) and office furniture (e.g. desks, desk chairs, and filing cabinets). Excludes supplies purchased at other retail stores.
- Pharmacies, supermarkets, warehouse clubs and superstores are not considered office supply stores.
I’m sure this is valid at Staples and Office Depot/Max. Obviously a terrific offer even if you don’t need office supplies from those stores since they sell a large variety of gift cards, including Visa and Amazon, making it easy to take advantage of this deal. Offer is even available online, and staples.com sells a wide variety of gift cards, including $300 and $200 Visa gift cards.
Offer seems to be highly targeted, unfortunately. Stacks beautifully with the $25 off $100 Amex Offer if you have them both on the same card. Also works with the bonus Membership Reward deal at Staples if you have them both on the same card.
Hat tip to reader SJ
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?