Check your American Express Membership Rewards cards for the following deal:
- Earn 20,000 Membership Rewards points when you use your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 in one or more transactions on reservations booked at royalcaribbean.com, by phone at 1-866-562-7625 or by contacting your preferred travel advisor by 07/31/2023.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid on bookings made online at royalcaribbean.com or by calling 1-866-562-7625 or your Travel Professional.
- Reservations must be booked on US website only.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Excludes onboard purchases, e-gift card and physical gift card purchases made online, transfers/transportation to the ship, Royal Caribbean/Universal Resort Joint Vacation, MGM Resort International Joint Vacation and Royal Wedding Packages. Excludes Celebrity Cruise, TUI Cruises and Silversea brands.
- Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill.
Nice points bonus here for someone taking a cruise.
Hat tip to reader James and to DDG
View more Amex offers here & if you have any questions about American Express offers then read this post.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?
- Do Amex Offer Deals Work on the Purchase of Gift Cards?
there is also a norwegian cruise offer on my personal gold for 25000 MR for $1000 spend. I didn’t see it anywhere else on the website
i booked a cruise through Costco travel and the charge shows up as ‘RCL’, I’m assuming i will get the 20k points?
I have two amex, one Everyday and one Platinum. This Amex Offer unfortunately appeared on the Everyday card. However, I’d like to take advantage the Platinum’s cruise benefit. Does anyone know/have experience of a way around this?
Any travel agent will give you cruise credit, i would check with Costco travel first as they have the best deals. Some people get a Costco membership just for the travel portal.
The amex benefit is just their travel agency. you should compare their costs to other travel agents.
That’s not true. The Amex benefit is stackable with other agent benefits and credits and you don’t have to use Amex agency to book. But you do need to use it to pay. Agents all know this.
This is from the benefits page
‘Cruise Privileges Program (CPP)
Cruise Privileges Program (“CPP”) benefits are valid only for new CPP bookings made with participating cruise lines through American Express Travel. ‘
But in reality you don’t need to use their agent.
i will try! i’m hoping it works!
I have gotten the CPP benefits by paying the deposit with the Platinum card. The CPP benefits were added before the final payment date so I assume you can pay the remainder with a different card.
Good to know! Thanks!
On my personal Gold, Thanks