Published on November 21st, 2018 | by Chuck6
[Expired] Amex Offers: Samsclub.com Get $10 Back when you Spend $50 [Targeted]
Deal has expired, view more AmEx offers by clicking here.
Check your Amex login to see if you were targeted for the following offer:
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more transactions online at samsclub.com by 12/31/2018.
The Fine Print
- Only valid online or with Sam’s app. Not valid on purchases made in club, via the scan and go app or on phone orders.
- Excludes prescription and photo purchases made via Sam’s Club mobile app, Sam’s Club fuel and third party services.
Seems to be highly targeted; I can’t seem to find it on any of mine. Don’t forget to go through a portal, current best rates are up to 5%.
There doesn’t seem to be any sort of gift card restriction in the fine print of this offer, so those purchases should work fine to trigger the offer (though it won’t work for portal cashback). Most $50 gift cards are priced under $50, so that’s kind of annoying. You can lock in the discount for Walmart or for Sam’s or even Walmart/Sam’s gas by purchasing a $50 Sam’s gift card.
Hat tip to Stephen at Frequentmiler
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?