Published on February 28th, 2019 | by Chuck33
[Expired] Amex Offers: Uber, Spend $15 and get $10 Back, Works on UberEats
Deal has expired, view more Uber offers by clicking here
Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $15+ in one or more transactions with Uber or Uber Eats by 3/31/2019.
The Fine Print
- Must use enrolled Card as payment method directly with Uber account.
- Offer valid for transactions with Uber mobile app, Uber Eats, and uber.com.
- Not valid for international rides.
- Excludes gift cards and Uber Bike transactions.
This is free money for a lot of people, either for rides or for UberEats. Terms exclude gift cards, but it’s possible Uber Cash load will work, let us know if you try it. Far as I know so far, this offer is only showing for cashback, not for points. As always make Uber Eats deals better by using a promo code.
- AmEx Offers: An Introduction & Profitable Examples
- How To Sign Up For Multiple American Express Sync Offers
- Amex Offer Credit Not Posting, What to Do?
- How Does American Express Decide Who Receives What AmEx Sync Offer?
- Do I Need To Make A Single Purchase For AmEx Offers, Or Is It Cumulative?
- What Happens When You Have Two Active AmEx Offers For The Same Store?
- Amex Offers: Do Electronic Wallets Trigger the Offer Credit?