Update 10/4/22: Available again.
- Barclays is offering a signup bonus on the business JetBlue card with 80,000 miles + $99 statement credit when spending $2,000 within 90 days.
- Full Review Here
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 6x points per dollar spent on jetBlue purchases
- 2x points per dollar spent on restaurants and office supply stores
- 1x points per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 10% uncapped rebate on all points you redeem
- 5,000 anniversary points on card renewal
- Annual fee of $99 (not waived the first year)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Free checked bag for you and up to three travelling companions when you use your jetBlue card to book a jetBlue flight
- Mastercard World Elite Benefits
Most recently there was a 70,000 points signup bonus offer, and we did once see 100,000 points bonus. This 80,000 offer comes with a $99 statement credit and a lower spend requirement so it’s somewhat on par with the 100k offer.
We’ll add this to our list of Best Current Credit Card Signup Bonuses. Check out these Things To Know About Barclay’s Credit Cards before applying. There are similar bonuses on the Hawaiian business card, Aviator business card, and JetBlue business card.
Hat tip to reader Helpmebuildcredit
This is expired and still on best-current-credit-card-sign-bonuses page.
Should it be removed?
Yup, will remove
got the advantage business over a month ago and tried my luck at the JetBlue business. No luck, recon rep specifically said 6 *hard pulls* in the last *12 months* were what got me. Sad, since I only have 4 new personal cards on my account in that same time. He made it seem like they were inquiry sensitive.
The offer is only 60k now and no $99 credit. Please update.
Offer is back down to 70K Chuck
Updated now as Expired
I can’t get the offer to show up…is it dead?
It’s been 3 long months and 2 calls to fraud and I finally got approved today.
QUESTION: I am a previous JetBlue Business cardmember — and Barclays recently approved me for a new (i.e. second) JetBlue Business card. **If I complete the minimum spend, will I still receive the 80K bonus?** Anybody know, or have a hunch based on other Barclays Business cards?
CARD TERMS: “ This one-time offer is valid for first-time cardmembers with new accounts only. Existing cardmembers, existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer.”
Was curious about this messaging also. Did you ever get any clarification?
Confused about the fine print…can I get the welcome bonus if I currently have a Jetblue personal credit card? Or are you only disqualified from the offer if you’ve previously had the business card? Does anyone know?
Yes, and even if you’ve had it before.
12/1 wife got instantly approved with $14,000 credit limit. Applied as a sole proprietorship, 2 year old business, $2,000 revenue, no prior history with Barclays.
Today seems to be the last day for this offer. There’s a clock ticking if you press the link. It ends at midnight ET tonight.
appeared to be still working as of today, Dec 15