Published on December 4th, 2018 | by William Charles8
Best Comments For November + A Change For December
At the start of every month, I like to take a step back and thank all the readers who provided helpful comments the previous month. I also like to highlight the best comments from that month and to reward those readers who did leave one of the best comments. The aim is to hopefully help readers that might have missed these great comments by highlighting them here and also to give each reader a $10 Amazon gift card that is mentioned below. If you were selected below, keep an eye out on your e-mails for the next few days for an e-mail from me (also people from October I only just sent out your e-mails yesterday. Sorry for the delay)
For best comments of December I’ll be doing something a little different. Best comments will receive a $10 Amazon gift card and in addition I’ll let them sticky one of their referral comments to the top of a referral page. This should hopefully get them more referrals than normal (can be for an existing post, or they can wait for a new post to go live). In the new year we are hoping to allow users to create accounts and then limit referral threads to people with an account created, this should help reduce the amount of spam/dishonest people posting referral comments. If you see a particularly useful comment, make sure you point it out to us!
- Reader Shirley keeping us updated on how long slickdeals rebates take.
- Reader Dave letting us know that you don’t need the $15,000 to stay deposited when it comes to the Huntington bank $500 offer.
- JuicyJosh with even more information on Huntington bank and cumulative deposits working.
- Gadget confirming that the household rule is enforced on the Fulton Bank bonus.
- Dan letting us know that he got the BB&T bonus out of state.
- Matthew explaining how a Hotels.com gift card promotion works in practice.
- Nick sharing a free item that could be used for a $35 money maker deal