Published on January 9th, 2018 | by William Charles122
[Expired] [DE, DC, MD, NJ, PA, & VA Only] Fulton Bank $150 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Requirement
Deal has expired and is no longer available. View the best current checking bonuses here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Availability: DE, MD, NJ, PA, DC & VA only. May need to live in one of the counties
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: 10 debit card transactions
- Hard/soft pull: Soft. Make sure to opt out of overdraft protection
- ChexSystems: Yes.
- Credit card funding: None.
- Monthly fees: $0–$10, waivable.
- Early account termination fee: None listed
- Household limit: One (is enforced)
- Expiration date: December 31st, 2018
- Fulton bank is offering a bonus of $150 when you open a new checking account either online or in branch when you complete the following requirements:
- Make 10 debit card purchases within 60 days
The Fine Print
- Promotion only available to visitors of this landing page that either apply online or generate a coupon utilizing the above links.
- This offer is valid for new consumer checking accounts.
- Promotion is limited to one $150 cash bonus per household/address.
- Fulton Financial Corporation employees and immediate family members sharing a household are not eligible. May not be combined with any other offer. Offer may be withdrawn without notice.
- This offer is valid when you open a new checking account between January 8, 2018 and December 31, 2018, and complete a minimum of 10 debit card purchases within 60 days after account opening.
- $150 cash bonus will be credited to your checking account four to six weeks after the conditions above have been met and as long as the account is in good standing.
- Customers are responsible for possible tax implications.
Simply checking, student checking (16-22) and prime life interesting checking (50+) all have no monthly fee. Update: Apparently only the Simply Checking account is eligible, so go for that one.
Early Account Termination Fee
I can find no references to an early account termination fee on their website, nor other websites covering bank bonuses.
Previously they had the same bonus but it required a direct deposit. Most people will find it significantly easier to meet the 10 debit card transactions than a direct deposit so this should be a better offer. This is especially true since it seemed somewhat strict on what did/didn’t count. Will be adding this one to our list of the best checking bonuses due to the fact there is no monthly fees to worry about and it’s easy to trigger the bonus. If you need some help on how to easily meet the debit card requirement, read this.
Big thanks to reader, akaak who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times