Published on February 10th, 2019 | by William Charles26
[FL, GA, SC, AL] Ameris Bank $100 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: FL, GA, SC, AL
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $250
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Soft pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown, sensitive
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $30, 90 days
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: May 22nd, 2019
- Ameris Bank is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new at-ease checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code WELCOME19
- Set up a recurring direct deposit and have two direct deposits of $250 or more within 75 days of account opening
The Fine Print
- To qualify for the $100 cash bonus, you must (1) open a new At-Ease checking account, by May 22, 2019 AND (2) set up one recurring direct deposit in which two direct deposits of $250 or greater are received within 75 days of account open date.
- Cash bonus is only available to new customers that do not currently have a personal checking account and have not previously received a cash bonus.
- Bonus may not be combined with any other offer and may be withdrawn without notice. $100 cash bonus will be credited to your new checking account within 30 days after June 29, 2019.
- Your checking account must be in good standing at time of payment to receive cash bonus award.
- Cash bonus value will be reported to IRS as taxable income.
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
There is a $30 early account termination fee if closed within 90 days.
Not the best deal, but still worth doing if you’ve already done the better bonuses available and find it easy to meet direct deposit requirements. I’ll add this towards the bottom of our best bank bonus page. If anybody goes for this deal then share your experiences in the comments below.
Hat tip to reader YR X
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times