Deal has ended, view more bank account bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100 referral bonus
- Availability: All locations are in FL [Branch locations]
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: None
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: $25, 180 days
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: November 27, 2020
- PriorityOne Credit Union of Florida is offering a referral bonus of $100 for both parties. Need to open a savings & checking account.
The Fine Print
- Must qualify for membership. New members must be referred to earn $100.00.
- PriorityONE will deposit $100.00 into your account when you open a savings and a checking account. The funds will be deposited at the time of opening and held by share pledge for 60 days.
- Youth accounts may be savings only and qualify for $50 to the referrer and $50.00 to the new Youth account.
- Members who refer multiple Youth accounts will only receive $50.00.
- Referrer must be a current member of POCU and accounts must be in good standing to be eligible for this offer.
- Offer valid November 23 through November 27, 2020.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Go green checking has no monthly fees to worry about, savings account has no monthly fee to worry about.
Early Account Termination Fee
There is a $25 fee if closed within 180 days.
Need to know if it’s a soft pull, if anybody has an account already please let us know in the comments (can also share your referral link).
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times