Published on December 19th, 2016 | by William Charles108
[Expired] $25 Amazon Credit For $14.95 – Prime Only
This offer has now expired, make sure you follow us on Twitter so you don’t miss out on any future deals.
Update: You can no longer stack the deal (e.g get it for free and get the $25 Amazon credit. So now the best you can do is pay $14.95 for one month and get the $25 Amazon credit.
I’m reposting this because some people were struggling with the directions, so I rewrote them to make it clearer.
This offer is a little bit complicated, so make sure you follow these directions.
- Go to the direct offer link and see if the offer appears (view image below for what it should look like). If the offer does not appear then you can’t get this deal, sorry!
- If it does appear, follow the below steps:
If you haven’t had Audible before then get a free two month code from Groupon or Stacksocial (or just try the code HSNAUDIBLE) and enter the code here, make sure you’re signed into your Amazon prime account to trigger the $25 credit. You need to make sure to cancel within that two month period to avoid any fees. If you’ve had Audible before then sign up there, you’ll need to pay $14.95 and cancel within the first month and you’ll receive $25 in Amazon credit. You’ll end up making $10.5 in Amazon credit. Update, looks like the above will work even if you’ve had audible before :D.
Don’t Have Prime?
If you don’t have prime, there are some free trials you could use:
The Audible deal will not show up instantly, but if you check 24 hours later it will show up.
The Fine Print
- Offer valid only from 12/17/16 through 12/23/16 from 12AM to 11:59pm (PT); while supplies last
- Within 10 days, you will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account; the e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit; please note that there may be up to a 6 hour delay from subscription start time to the promotional credit grant
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. PST 90 days from date the promotional credit is received
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies
- If you cancel your Audible membership, the full dollar amount of the promotional credit you received will be deducted from any refund owed
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC (other than certain digital content); may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items
- Offer limited to one per customer and account
- Offer may be combined with other offers
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $25
- This offer is only available to Prime members eligible for a new Audible membership
We had previously posted this deal but didn’t know the Groupon/SocialStack would stack but they do, so if you held of now is a good chance to take advantage of this deal. I’m sure everybody can think of something to use $25 on Amazon credit on and it has been posting quite quickly recently.
As always thanks for supporting the site by using our affiliate links, this should be free so no need to go through JetBlue to get 3x points. As far as I know we won’t get anything from this promotion anyway as your redeeming the code on the Audible website but who knows. You can always say thanks by using our link to use up your $25 credit ;).
Tip: You might not receive an e-mail straight away, but you should see the $25 Audible credit when you try to check out.
Other Amazon deals:
- 20% Off Select Gift Cards
- Free $10 On Amazon For First Time App Users
- Possible 15% Off Amazon.com (Up To $1,000 & Can Be Used For Multiple Orders)
- Go through JetBlue & earn 3x points
- Might be possible to use the Amazon Assistant $5 off $25
- Use a discounted Amazon gift card, or a credit card that earns at a high rate at Amazon:
- Regular cards that earn up to 5% cash back on a year round basis
- [Targeted] AmEx Offer: 3x MR Points At Amazon.com
- Discover it offering 5% cash back this quarter, doubled if it’s your first year
- Blue Cash Everyday & Blue Cash Preferred offering 10% cash back for new cardholders on up to $2,000 in purchases