Published on September 22nd, 2018 | by William Charles11
[Expried] [GA only] Delta Community Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus – Direct Deposit Not Required
Deal has expired and is no longer being offered. Click here to view the best current bonuses.
Update: Deal is back for 2018. Still not worth doing due to the hard pull.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Must live or work in metro Atlanta. Can also be a member of eligible association or employee of eligible company
- Direct deposit required: No
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None mentioned
- Expiration date:
July 31st, 2017September 30th, 2018
- Open a new Delta Community Credit Union checking account and get a $100 bonus when you complete the following requirements:
- Maintain a minimum balance of $500 (average combined balance of all deposit accounts must be $500 for the first 60 days of account opening)
- Make at least five debit card transactions within the first 60 days
The Fine Print
- To obtain the $100 bonus, open a Savings and Checking Account between August 1, 2018 and September 30, 2018 by visiting DeltaCommunityCU.com/Get100, or presenting the invitation code when opening account at a Delta Community branch.
- Offer not valid if not redeemed by one of these two methods.
- A deposit of at least $500 must be made within 60 days of account opening.
- Additionally, the average combined balance of all deposit accounts must be $500 for the first 60 days of account opening.
- This amount can be aggregate between Savings, Checking or Money Market Accounts.
- Consumer must complete a minimum of five (5) debit card transactions at a minimum of $5.00 per transaction within the first 60 days of account opening.
- Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with other offers.
- Offer valid for first-time Delta Community members only.
- Offer may only be redeemed once per member.
- Promotion is only valid for consumer accounts.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fees to worry about. I wasn’t able to find any early account termination fee in their fee schedule.
Nice bonus as direct deposit isn’t required and there are no monthly fees to worry about. Unfortunately it’s a hard pull so not worth considering I don’t think. As always please share your experiences in the comments below. It won’t be added to the best bonus page due to the hard pull.
Big thanks to reader, Quan T who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications