Deal has ended, view more checking bonuses by clicking here.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100
- Availability: Must live or work in Ada, Adams, Bannock, Bear Lake, Bingham, Blaine, Boise, Bonneville, Butte, Camas, Canyon, Caribou, Cassia, Clark, Custer, Elmore, Franklin, Fremont, Gem, Gooding, Jefferson, Jerome, Kootenai, Lemhi, Lincoln, Madison, Minidoka, Oneida, Owyhee, Payette, Power, Shoshone, Teton, Twin Falls, Valley, and Washington Counties in Idaho or Jackpot, Nevada.
- Direct deposit required: Yes, or loan
- Additional requirements: Use promo code
- Hard/soft pull: Hard pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Six months, bonus forfeit
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: May 31st, 2020
- Idaho Central Credit Union (ICCU) is offering a bonus of $100 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements:
- Use promo code GET100
- Receive a direct deposit or obtain a loan in conjunction with the checking account
The Fine Print
- To receive $100 you must be a new member and open a checking account with a $100 minimum balance and have either Direct Deposit or obtain a loan (Visa, auto, RV, signature, or mortgage loan). All loans OAC.
- $100 to be deposited at time of signing up for Direct Deposit or obtaining loan in conjunction with checking account.
- Account must remain open for minimum of six months from reward date or $100 will be debited from account at closing.
- Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Offer not valid if already an ICCU member with checking.
- One offer per person.
- Membership required, based on eligibility.
- Business accounts excluded.
- Offer expires 5/31/2020.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
There is a free checking account with no monthly fees
Early Account Termination Fee
Account must be kept open for six months otherwise the bonus is forfeit
We’ve seen bonuses of $150 from ICCU before. Although that has ever been infrequent or only for very specific counties/in branch. If anybody does do this offer let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull in the comments.
Hat tip to reader Christian W
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times