It’s possible to get increased sign up bonuses on many American Express cards again, these are often referred to incognito mode offers as it’s possible to get them to show up by using incognito mode. If that doesn’t work, try one of these methods instead.
- AmEx EveryDay Preferred 30,000 Membership Rewards Offer. Great deal, especially when you take into account the awesome bonus categories.
- AmEx EveryDay 25,000 Membership Rewards Offer. Fantastic offer if you can get the 25,000 to show.
- Blue Cash Everyday $250 Offer. Others are seeing this $300 offer. This is much better than the typical standard offer of $100, but it has been better many times in the past with an additional 10% bonus category for cellular or Amazon or restaurants.
- Blue Cash Preferred $250 Offer This is much better than the typical standard offer of $150, but it has been better many times in the past with an additional 10% bonus category for cellular or Amazon or restaurants.
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold 50,000 Point Offer. There have been offers for 75,000 points in the past, so might be worth holding out.
- Starwood’s Preferred Guest 30,000 Points. We recently saw a 35,000 bonus and that was post Marriott/SPG merger so hopefully it’ll come back.
- American Express Personal Platinum 75,000 Points after $5,000 in spend. Also might be possible to get the 100,000 point offer using this approach.
- American Express Green Charge Card 25,000 Membership Rewards Points Offer. Not the best offer, but this card doesn’t usually come with a sign up bonus, now that AmEx cards are once per lifetime this is a decent option for those that are running out of cards.
Hat tip to Frequentmiler. Let us know which offers you were able to find.