Update 4/6/21: These offers are showing an end date of 4/28/21 in lounge, hat tip to MtM. Keep in mind there are better offers on the gold card:
- American Express Delta Gold – 90,000 Miles
- American Express Delta Gold – 70,000 Miles + $200 Statement Credit
- American Express is offering increased offers on the Delta cobranded cards.
- Personal offers:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card 70,000 miles after $2,000 in spend within the first three months
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card 90,000 miles after $3,000 in spend within the first three months
- Delta Reserve SkyMiles® Credit Card 80,000 miles & 20,000 MQM after $5,000 in spend within the first three months
- Business offers:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card 70,000 miles and a $50 statement credit after $2,000 in spend within the first three months
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card 90,000 miles and a $100 statement credit after $3,000 in spend within the first three months
- Delta Reserve® Credit Card for Business 80,000 miles & 20,000 MQM and a $200 statement credit after $5,000 in spend within the first three months
Better than the previous increased offers we’ve seen on these cards before. Although Delta keeps devaluing rewards miles, so relatively speaking it’s difficult to say if that’s actually the case or not. Still worth considering some of these offers if you plan to travel after vaccination and can use them in the medium term. We will be adding these to our best credit card bonus page.
There’s now a referral bonus for 90,000 miles and a $200 statement credit for the Delta Platinum card. $3,000 spend in 3 months is pretty doable. Click my name to go to my page if you’re interested in learning more. The link there should show the offer I was able to generate. Pretty killer deal if you can get approved.
This is the same number of points as referred to here, plus $200 statement credit to offset the $250 AF.
FYI, still seeing the 70k +$200 statement credit offer on Gold card when making a dummy reservation on delta.com
Just saw an ad for delta platinum 90k AND $100 statement credit for personal card
Nvm. It was business.
Dont worry. They’ll pump it up to 120k next year and devalueate delta skypesos to 0.8 cpp
As I previously mentioned on 3/5, regular increased offers are good thru 4/28. However, business increased offers (via referral) have a 5/5 expiration date. Personal offers via referral also have the 5/5 expiration date and come with the $200 home improvement credit, so those would be better anyways than the offers in the post (especially if you have a family member referring you)
P2 got Delta platinum upgrade offer, 50k plus $200 statement credit after spending $3000 in 6 months. Redeem by 5/7/21.
Is this a good offer?
Or wait for new application. Never had delta platinum.
Or Delta miles are useless, don’t even bother applying?
I took the offer. The miles are worth about $500 in delta gift cards and the statement credit pays for most of the annual fee ($250). The clincher was the Global Entry fee waiver for us. I previously did the delta gold sub before downgrading to blue before annual fee hit. I wouldn’t go too far out of your way to do it though. If you can do it with daily spend or something easy, have at it.
Nope. Not Delta after their newest stunt. Not just the double-devaluations – but their virtue signaling, flip-flopping CEO Nope. All the nopes.
I feel similarly, but isn’t doing SUBs a great way to stick it to a company, since we’re benefitting at their expense?
Say no to delta. CEO can’t focus on the business. Too concerned about social issues
Dude, i clicked on the Delta Reserve SkyMiles link and navigated to 100K Platinum (personal) offer?
Could not pass up.
Thank you amigo.
100k after 15k spend. There are offers up to 150k for that level of spend.
So I assume if I took a 60K after $2K offer on the gold in Feb that they won’t match it to the 70K offer? Any point in trying?
Do I need an ID to get this card? Just asking…
Is a credit card a constitutional right? Just asking…
Nope. But freedom of movement (right to travel) is!
oh with that logic nobody needs an ID for a rifle then. Or a permit to protest either.
You need an ID to check luggage with Delta