Published on November 11th, 2017 | by William Charles7
[Expired] JetBlue: 15% Point Rebate On Redemptions, Stacks With Credit Card For 25% Back
This deal has expired, never miss another deal by signing up for notifications.
- JetBlue is offering 15% of your points back when you book an award flight. Things to note:
- Must register first
- Book now through 11/14 for travel using points through 2/14/18
- Check your TrueBlue account approximately 4-6 weeks after 2/14/18. Points will be automatically re-deposited in your account!
The Fine Print
- Restrictions: You must register for this offer at jetblue.com/15rebate2017 prior to booking eligible travel.
- Offer valid only for JetBlue Award Flights purchased using TrueBlue points between now and 11/14/17 (the earlier of 11:59 PM EST or local) for flights between 11/10/17 and 2/14/18.
- Points will be redeposited to TrueBlue account used to book the eligible Award Flight.
- New bookings only.
- Offer not valid for previously booked flights or changes to a previously-booked flight.
- In the event you cancel your reservation or change your reservation so that it no longer complies with the terms for this offer, you will not receive any points back.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks after the travel period ends on 2/14/18 for points to be posted to your TrueBlue account.
- Offer is limited to registered TrueBlue members in good standing redeeming Award Flight fares using TrueBlue points and is not valid in connection with monetary flight fares, taxes/fees, partner or code share or interline flights, JetBlue Vacations packages, previously booked Award Flights or any other product or service; offer cannot be partially redeemed, is not redeemable for cash, and has no cash value. A
- dditional restrictions apply. Proper documentation required for boarding. TrueBlue Terms and Conditions apply.
They offered the same rebate in June this year. It’s annoying that it doesn’t apply to existing bookings and you have to wait 4-6 weeks until after the flying period ends to get your points back, but it’s hard to complain too much. Barclaycard JetBlue Plus also offers 10% back in points so combining these should get you 25% back in points. That card is also offering an all time high of 60,000 points at the moment. The price of award flights with JetBlue is tied to the dollar cost of the flight and you get anywhere from 0.97¢ & 1.89 in value. That obviously increases when you hold the credit card and again with this rebate. If they have any flight sales between now and the 14th we will post them, but that seems somewhat unlikely.
Hat tip to TPG