Published on January 17th, 2018 | by William Charles20
[Expired] [MA & CT only] Florence Bank $225 Checking Bonus – No Direct Deposit Required
This bonus has expired and is no longer valid. Click here to view the best checking bonuses.
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $255
- Availability: Must reside in one of the following counties: Hampshire, Hampden, Franklin, Berkshire, Litchfield, Hartford, Tolland, Windham. All in MA or CT
- Direct deposit required: None
- Additional requirements: eStatements, $400 in deposits and sing the Florence Bank song
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Up to $500
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: None listed
- Expiration date: None listed
- Florence Bank is offering a bonus of $225 when you open a new checking account and complete the following requirements within 45 days of account opening:
- Use promo code 225
- Enroll in eStatements (this earns you $100)
- Receive $400 in deposits cumulatively post to the new account (this earns another $100)
- Sing at least one verse of the Florence Bank song at the West Springfield branch or send through a video of you singing it to sing@FlorenceBank.com (this earns $25)
The Fine Print
- Open a new Florence Bank personal checking account at our West Springfield Branch or Online using Promo Code “225” and earn a $100 bonus when you enroll in eStatements.
- Earn an additional $100 bonus when you have at least $400 in deposits cumulatively post to the new account.
- Earn another $25 bonus by singing at least one verse of the Florence Bank song at the West Springfield branch. If opening the account online, you must send a video of yourself singing at least one verse of the Florence Bank song to sing@FlorenceBank.com to receive the $25 bonus. (It’s OK to invite friends and family to sing along with you). You can find the words and music at florencebank.com/sing.
- Conditions must be met within 45 days of account opening.
- Each cash bonus will post to your new account after each condition is met and may take up to 60 days from account opening
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
They offer a free checking account with no monthly fees or minimums to worry about. There doesn’t look to be any early account termination fee in the fee schedule, but a $10 monthly fee is charged if the account is dormant for 12 months.
Seems like a great bonus if it’s a soft pull. The singing requirement is a bit weird, but for $25 why not. Even if you’re not into it you can still get $200 of the bonus and those requirements are very easy to meet. Will definitely be added to the best checking bonus page if it’s a soft pull. As always please share your datapoints and comments in the article below.
Big thanks to reader, r9anirudh who let us know. Learn how to find bonuses and contribute to the site here.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times