Published on March 17th, 2019 | by William Charles1
[NV only] Elko Federal Credit Union $100 Referal Bonus For Both Parties
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $100 for both referrer and referee
- Availability: NV only [Branch locator]
- Direct deposit required: Yes, no minimum mentioned
- Additional requirements: Mention name of person referring you
- Hard/soft pull: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: Unknown
- Monthly fees: None
- Early account termination fee: Unknown
- Household limit: None
- Expiration date: None
- Elko Federal Credit Union is offering a referral bonus of $100 for both parties. To receive the bonus the new user must:
- Mention your name when they call or come in
- Open a new EFCU checking account with a direct deposit
The Fine Print
- Both parties must be 18 years or older to be eligbile.Referring member and new member referral will each receive $100 cash in their EFCU savings accounts once: the referred member has established an Elko Federal Credit Union checking account with direct deposit or closed on any Elko Federal Credit Union loan.
- The referred new member must mention the name of the Elko Federal Credit Union member that referred them at the time of account opening and/or application to receive this offer.
- Offer not valid on existing Elko Federal Credit Union loans. Referred member’s checking account must remain open and in good standing for a minimum of 90 days for cash to be deposited into referring member’s and new member’s accounts.
- Membership required.
- To obtain an Elko Federal Credit Union account, you must have or open a Share Savings Account with a minimum deposit of $25.00 and pay a one-time membership fee of $5.
- See credit union for complete details.
- Please consult your tax advisers concerning the reporting to Internal Revenue Service of bonus payments as interest on accounts.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This account has no monthly fees to worry about
Early Account Termination Fee
I wasn’t able to find a fee schedule so I’m unsure if there is any early account termination fee or not.
Feel free to share your referral details in the comments below, just also share if it’s a hard or soft pull to open as well.
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times