Published on August 19th, 2019 | by William Charles11
[OH, In Branch only] Dollar Bank $300 Checking Bonus
Offer at a glance
- Maximum bonus amount: $300
- Availability: Only available to residents residing in Ohio
- Direct deposit required: Yes, $1,000+
- Additional requirements: Keep account open for one year
- Hard/soft pull: Soft
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Credit card funding: None
- Monthly fees: $5, waivable
- Early account termination fee: None
- Household limit: One
- Expiration date: August 31st, 2019
No direct link to offer, being offered in branch
- Dollar Bank is offering a $300 checking bonus.Bonus is broken down as follows:
- Receive cumulative direct deposits of $1,000 or more within first 60 days of account opening to receive $200 Rebate on Mastercard debit card
- $100 credit will be applied to account within two months of the 1 year anniversary, account must have qualified for $100 rebate and be in good standing
The Fine Print
- Offer is for new checking customers only.
- Up to $300 is available in one $200 rebate and one $100 credit. To receive the $200 debit card rebate, the account must receive cumulative direct deposits of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening, and the account must be in good standing. $100 debit card rebate will be added to the new checking account within 14 days of the qualifying cumulative direct deposits; the rebate will be credited for Dollar Bank Debit Mastercard purchases made via signature (not PIN).
- The $100 credit will be applied within 2 months of the 1-year anniversary of account opening providing the account qualified for the debit card rebate, is active, in good standing and is in a qualifying plan.
- Maximum amount is $200 per account and one per household.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Everything Checking Account $5 Monthly
The Everything checking account has a $5 monthly fee, it’s waived if either of the following conditions is met:
- Six transactions post to the account (ACH debits count, so you could pull money from this account to another bank)
- You have an average checking balance of $2,500 or more
No Overdraft Checking Account $5 Monthly
Can be reduced to $2 per month with a qualifying checking relationship
For every friend you refer you can earn a $25 bonus, person being referred also receives $25. According to this comment a similar offer was stackable.
Hat tip to reader Donald B
Useful posts regarding bank bonuses:
- A Beginners Guide To Bank Account Bonuses
- Bank Account Quick Reference Table (Spreadsheet) (very useful for sorting bonuses by different parameters)
- PSA: Don’t Call The Bank
- Introduction To ChexSystems
- Banks & Credit Unions That Are ChexSystems Inquiry Sensitive
- What Banks & Credit Unions Do/Don’t Pull ChexSystems?
- How To Use Our Direct Deposit Page For Bank Bonuses Page
- Common Bank Bonus Misconceptions + Why You Should Give Them A Go
- How Many Bank Accounts Can I Safely Open Within A Year For Bank Bonus Purposes?
- Affiliate Links & Bank Bonuses – We Won’t Be Using Them
- Complete List Of Ways To Close Bank Accounts At Each Bank
- Banks That Allow/Don’t Allow Out Of State Checking Applications
- Bank Bonus Posting Times